~ As a company Hot Lashes.com we strive to look for ways each day, to step up to and to expand our inner and outer beauty radiance. Here are 5 easy steps to start~
1. Start each day with cleaning up your inner and outer life. This can be as easy as taking stock of what in your life works for you and what does not~ Weed out gently those areas that pull on you, be it judgements towards anyone or anything and step up into forgiveness for all your life. Trusting your life is as it need be~ Then take a deep Breathe~ yea......
2. If you can, meditate daily atleast 10 minutes, going inward and getting in touch with the beauty divine center which is You. Giving thanks for all you are and all in your life. Go out in Nature daily~! Commune with the magic, the sweeteness of the Presence that is all around. And remember to be Present~! With all your family, your loved ones, your love...Love them where they are as they are, yourself included~!
3. Take sweet and gentle care of your Hair, Skin, Eyelashes and Lips. Exfoliate atleast 3 times a week, your skin all over your body, paying particlar attention to your face. Let your natural inner glow pour forth from your skin. Opt for less makeup and more You in your radiance.
4. For your beautiful eyelashes, treat them delicatley...We recommend our Hot Lashes eyelash nightime treatment. Award winning formula that feeds and condition your eyelashes. Our customer favorite~! increases health and the beautiful look of your eyelashes. All at www.HotLashes.com
5. Daily aim to Give of yourself to others from your overflow. The true overflow of You as the Love you are. ~ Give of your quality time, receive quality time from others. Bask in this presence of who you are. Trusting in the right people being in your life at the right time~ Giving is always rewarded when giving from the beautiful radiance of who you are. A kind word, a smile can do wonders and a soft touch has been know to help open up the spirit in someone...
We adore you all our beauties~ Take sweet care of your self as you embrace your inner radiance and See your outer glow~
A beautiful quote about presence and love from Herman Hesse.
"She stood before him and surrendered herself to him and sky, forest, and brook all came toward him in new and resplendent colors, belonged to him, and spoke to him in his own language. And instead of merely winning a woman he embraced the entire world and every star in heaven glowed within him and sparkled with joy in his soul. He had loved and had found himself. But most people love to lose themselves..." Herman Hesse