News / hot lashes eyeliner
For a Gorgeous Christmas 10 easy steps to a more Radiant you in 2018 from Hot Lashes
From Hot Lashes Happy New Radiant You in 2017~! 10 Steps to Natural Beauty
As Hot Lashes by Luminous Beauty, we have been pondering the steps and the glorious-ness of Inner and outer radiance for years~ Since we as a company tout "Luminous" in our company name...We love radiance, live for radiance and treasure radiance. We came up with 10 steps to a a more radiant you--- inner and outer. Take a look, explore, see if any of this resonates for you~
1. Radiance really starts with a truly rested good nights sleep. Arrange your bed, your sheets, your pillows. Soft fresh sheets and good pillows are crucial, make sure you love getting into your bed, so that you are ensured deep rest. A good hour before sleep, slow down, let go of the day, relish the good, the love that showed up that day. Turn down the lights, take a bath, light a candle and get ready for a glorious night sleep.
2. Awaken as softly as you can, if you have an alarm, set for a soft favorite song that then builds. How we awake is as important as how we go to sleep.
3. If you can allow for this in your morning routine, we highly suggest as least 10-15 minutes of mediation, before you start you day. Chant a tone or mantra that lifts you, settling your mind, gets you settled and prepared for a glorious radiant day.
4. Start with a cleansing routine to thoroughly clean your face from your nights rest. If you can, exfoliate your skin of any dead skin cells, we love the Clarisonic facial machine for this. Or you can use coconut oil mixed in with sea salt and rub gently over your beautiful face. and then rinse thoroughly. After apply your favorite daytime moisturizer and as you look at yourself in the mirror, always be open to seeing your unique beauty---See You as radiant~ Call it forth from within you~ awaken your own sleeping beauty~
5. We love a natural and simple makeup routine for day, we suggest to forgo face makeup/foundation and instead apply slightly a under eye concealer, like Hot Lashes Vanish concealer if needed to cover any and all redness around the eyes. Letting your own radiant skin shine through~
6. Apply lightly a soft eyeliner to accentuate your eye shape. Keep it simple and natural~ Chose a soft black, brown or charcoal. Our 3 PC Hot Lashes eyeliner Kit is wonderful for this with a all day sealer, our customers favorite. Available at www.HotLashes.com
7. Curl your beautiful lashes with the Hot Lashes curling system. We have found this simple procedure of just softly curling your lashes truly opens up your eyes, for a more wide awake look. Again marvel at the beauty of your eyes and really See your radiance~
8. For Evening and if you want to darken your lashes, apply a coat of really good mascara, like our Patented Hot Lashes Lasting curl mascara to your upper and bottom lashes, again focus seeing your inner beauty come alive~
9.. Finally apply a natural soft lip color with a natural lip liner to accentuate your lips and smile. Go with just one shade darker than your natural lip color. Again, go for your own natural beauty to come through.
10. Then step out into your day, seeing your radiant being, Smile your beautiful smile and extend appreciation for your life, your beauty, your family and all you encounter. Your radiance, your essence will be all around you~
Suggestion to try this and see how it works for you and remember, gratefullness is so key.
One of our favorite quotes by a beautiful Mystic. " If the only prayer you said every day was Thank you, that would be enough..." Meister Ekhart~ Germany
We adore you beauties, from all of us at Luminous Beauty~ Happy Blessed 2017~!
From Hotlashes The Gold affair with Smokey Eyes
~Hot Lashes and Gold! Take your eye makeup techniques one step forward with our perfect beauty blog. If there is any color that fits perfectly with everyone in the makeup world, it is Gold! Whether you are dark, pale, gold will look good on you. For this very reason, we bring you the newest tricks to kick your look up a mark so that you walk in style at your next party and flaunt away.
We will show you the different styles of incorporating gold in the smokey eyes and how it can look classy, soft or bold. We also have a small section on 'how to do it' for those who haven’t tried smokey eyes before!
Let's get started.smokey eye makeup may seem rather traditional but observe the hint of Gold instead of the gray or silver. By adding gold instead of silver, the whole style becomes bolder and noticeable. Brace it with a ravishing lip color, and you will be good to go.
Pamper yourself with the best shimmery look of this season. Bring out the charisma in your overall appearance by painting your eyes black on the outer edges and filling them in with gold glitter. Curl your lashes with https://hotlashes.com/products/hot-lashes-10-pc-beauty-collection Hot Lashes Gold eyelash curler all at www.HotLashes.com and seal them with your glossy gel eyeliner. Match your nails by applying the gold glitter nail polish.
If you don’t want your makeup to be too flashy, check out this amazing matte style.The Mojave Delight is the ultimate dinner party look as it is subtle and bold. When paired with the golden highlighter for cheeks, the whole face will glow like never before.
The Bold and Beautiful! If you are a strong career woman who wants everything her way, this look is perfect for you. This look will only appear classy on women who can carry it well.To achieve this style, place a small piece of tape on the outer corner in a slant position until it touches your brows. Start painting your inner corner of the eye with white dust, gradually applying the bronze shade. On the outer corner dab your brush with black eye shadow and blend it well. Simply dab on gold glitter next to the white shadow, apply kohl, eyeliner, and mascara.
Our Hot Lashes 3 PC eyeliner Kit with all day sealer is perfect for this. All at www.HotLashes.com
Tip: Do apply loose powder under the eyes so that your kohl doesn’t drip down.
By Jennifer Kurtz~
Blessings to all our beauties from all of us at www.HotLashes.com