News / ormus
From our Hot Lashes founder who also holds a Doctorate Degree in Spiritual Science, we brainstormed and came up with these 5 easy steps to expand into more loving inner & outer beauty.
Step #1 We suggest for greater clearing, take a clean sheet of paper when you have some quality time alone and write out All you want to let go of for 2018 and for any year for that matter that is not for your highest good. Hold an emphasis of releasing & forgiving yourself and others for anything & everything. When you are complete, in a safe place burn your paper to release to the Universe with a prayer of letting go and stepping more into the New~ Bravo, now time to restore, renew yourself~
Step #2 Look over your current evening Skin care regime and consider using some sort of Retinol product.. You can start with the lowest dosage & build from there. We recommend if your skin can handle it, Exclusive cosmetics Retinol Extract serum. Retinols are great for reducing fine lines & wrinkles and balancing out skin tone. After a few minutes, we also highly recommend our Cleopatra's Gold. The benefits include tightening of the pores, smoother skin, stimulation of collagen and elastic tissue. Your face now has the potential to Glow~
Step #3 In morning, apply face makeup sparingly and we recommend only using a concealer to cover any all areas you would like diminished. We recommend our Hot Lashes Vanish Concealer. One of our customers favorites~!
Step #4 Now time to focus on the eyes- For if eyes are the windows to the Soul, our eyelashes are the curtains. Our Hero product is our Hot Lashes Makeup Artist Kit, renowned for its ability to open up your eyes by gently curling your eyelashes & with warm heat the sets the curl for all day~ With your beautiful eyes popping~!
Step #5 At the end of your makeup ritual, we suggest adding into your regime our 8 Hour Line Eraser. Just a small amount, a dab to apply over fine lines, any puffiness under your eyes or around your nasal folds and let Set for 10 minutes. This creates a Seal that erases for up to 8 hours. One of our most popular New products! Just reminder to let seal for the 10 minutes and only use a small amount. All reviews have been 5 Stars~!
All of us at Luminous Beauty are here for our customers and we love providing for you any and all tips and our latest beauty finds, always with a focus of your inner as well as outer beauty~!
A toast to all our beauties for a Safe, Happy, Healthy and Beautiful New Year~!
~ " Solomon had 300 hundred wives and 700 hundred concubines. But there was only one woman he truly adored who remained forever in his heart, the Queen of Sheba. Sheba longed for her soulmate;she wanted a companion who could meet her as an equal on every level---in wisdom, emotionally, spiritually and passionately." quote by Sarah Ban Breathnach
We had always admired the Queen of Sheba and learned of her through the beautiful stories of King Solomon. He loved her as he loved no other and she was glamorous, yet simple, kind, authentic, real and she knew how to truly and deeply Love~
In studying her in depth, we came up with 7steps where we can all claim our own inner Queen of Sheba, For yes, dear ones, we each are our own glorious queens. And yes, she even had her own unique beauty routines~ We love that :)
1. Get in touch with your own unique loving. Get to know yourself, relish in your uniqueness, love "all" your flaws, all of you. Feel it, claim it--- bring all of your heart into you first~ Queen of Sheba knew her worth and knew first and foremost the depth of her heart and she claimed it all.
2. Become comfortable in your own skin. Embrace your likes, the things you just really love to do...Dance in the rain if that moves you, be quirky, be You with no apologizes. Queen of Sheba had a beautiful full life before she met Solomon--- with deep love for her family and friends. She did fun things that gave her great joy in nature, the lands, with the seasons. She radiated from her joy of self.
3. Hold strong in your truth, follow the energy of your heart and also bring mindfulness and discernment to your life. Hold for the one that is --- the one. The Queen of Sheba knew when she gave her heart, all would be transformed, including herself. So she like Solomon... choose wisely~
4. And when you love, love with your whole heart, love with rawness, realness, passion and truth. Aim for the communion of souls. The Queen of Sheba once she gave over her heart to Solomon, he knew she loved him as no other....ever~
5. Dress in your beauty, explore your unique beauty in dress. Have no limits except those you impose. Dress in a way that enhances you and expresses You in your beauty. The Queen of Sheba once she gave of her heart to Solomon held back no barriers to express to him and to commune with him through dress.
6. Enhance your facial features, your eyes, your radiance, your beauty. The Queen of Sheba when she came to Solomon's lands brought with her soft Kohl to line her eyes, ointment for her eyelashes and pigments to enhance those eyelashes. She loved pampering herself and getting ready for her Love and in return pampering him~
7.She also adored taking precious care of herself with daily Ormus baths as well as Ormus face milk our Cleopatra's Gold.. With amazing elements that feed nourish our skin from the inside out. After regular use, skin appears tighter, more glowing and luminous with less dryness and lines. The Elixir for magical facial beauty, Guaranteed~
So beauties, you're not second best. You're descended from an ancient, sacred lineage; the daughters of Sheba & Cleopatra. Stand tall girlfriend, claim your beauty, your deep love, your love of Life and... your magnificent crown~
Quantum Products by Luminous Beauty