News / Steps to sacred beauty.
~ " Solomon had 300 hundred wives and 700 hundred concubines. But there was only one woman he truly adored who remained forever in his heart, the Queen of Sheba. Sheba longed for her soulmate;she wanted a companion who could meet her as an equal on every level---in wisdom, emotionally, spiritually and passionately." quote by Sarah Ban Breathnach
We had always admired the Queen of Sheba and learned of her through the beautiful stories of King Solomon. He loved her as he loved no other and she was glamorous, yet simple, kind, authentic, real and she knew how to truly and deeply Love~
In studying her in depth, we came up with 7steps where we can all claim our own inner Queen of Sheba, For yes, dear ones, we each are our own glorious queens. And yes, she even had her own unique beauty routines~ We love that :)
1. Get in touch with your own unique loving. Get to know yourself, relish in your uniqueness, love "all" your flaws, all of you. Feel it, claim it--- bring all of your heart into you first~ Queen of Sheba knew her worth and knew first and foremost the depth of her heart and she claimed it all.
2. Become comfortable in your own skin. Embrace your likes, the things you just really love to do...Dance in the rain if that moves you, be quirky, be You with no apologizes. Queen of Sheba had a beautiful full life before she met Solomon--- with deep love for her family and friends. She did fun things that gave her great joy in nature, the lands, with the seasons. She radiated from her joy of self.
3. Hold strong in your truth, follow the energy of your heart and also bring mindfulness and discernment to your life. Hold for the one that is --- the one. The Queen of Sheba knew when she gave her heart, all would be transformed, including herself. So she like Solomon... choose wisely~
4. And when you love, love with your whole heart, love with rawness, realness, passion and truth. Aim for the communion of souls. The Queen of Sheba once she gave over her heart to Solomon, he knew she loved him as no other....ever~
5. Dress in your beauty, explore your unique beauty in dress. Have no limits except those you impose. Dress in a way that enhances you and expresses You in your beauty. The Queen of Sheba once she gave of her heart to Solomon held back no barriers to express to him and to commune with him through dress.
6. Enhance your facial features, your eyes, your radiance, your beauty. The Queen of Sheba when she came to Solomon's lands brought with her soft Kohl to line her eyes, ointment for her eyelashes and pigments to enhance those eyelashes. She loved pampering herself and getting ready for her Love and in return pampering him~
7.She also adored taking precious care of herself with daily Ormus baths as well as Ormus face milk With amazing elements that feed nourish our skin from the inside out. After regular use, skin appears tighter, more glowing and luminous with less dryness and lines. The Elixir for magical facial beauty, Guaranteed~
So beauties, you're not second best. You're descended from an ancient, sacred lineage; the daughters of Sheba & Cleopatra. Stand tall girlfriend, claim your beauty, your deep love, your love of Life and... your magnificent crown~
Quantum Products by Luminous Beauty
Sunday great day for reflection and for looking at the many ways we can step up to seeing, the sacred beauty of who we all are~
Step 1 Connect with nature, go for a walk as far from a city as you can, walk along a seashore, pay attention to the surroundings and take it all in~ Recharge yourself.
Step 2 Bless everything you see, It can be a simple extending of blessings to the land, the sea and include yourself beauties~
Step 3 Start a habit of complaining less and choosing to See the good and the blessings in whatever is present in your life. Even an illness can be a beautiful time to rest, take sweet sweet care of yourself and get back to self nurturing.
Step 4 Even if for only a few minutes a day, take a deep breath, close your eyes, go within and tap into your inner goodness. Feel it, breath it and extend loving to yourself. You yourself are worthy of your own loving, always~
Step 5 As you apply any makeup routine, take the time to see the light that is just inside your eyes and apply makeup that enhances your true beauty, your unique eye color. We suggest our Hot Lashes heated eyelash curler 10 PC beauty collection. All designed with You in mind. to enhance who you are and always remember you first, see the inner beauty in you....You may be pleasantly surprised~ own it, claim it~
You have a unique inner sacred beauty that is all You...~