News / luminous beauty
We had always admired the luminous beauty of the Queen of Sheba and learned of her through the beautiful stories of King Solomon. He loved her as he loved no other and she was glamorous, yet simple, kind, authentic, with a real luminous Beauty.
In studying her, we came up with 6 attributes where we can all claim our own inner Queen of Sheba, For yes, dear ones, we each are our own glorious queens. And yes, she even had her own unique beauty routines~ We love that :)
From our Hot Lashes founder who also holds a Doctorate Degree in Spiritual Science, we brainstormed and came up with these 5 easy steps to expand into more loving inner & outer beauty.
Step #1 We suggest for greater clearing, take a clean sheet of paper when you have some quality time alone and write out All you want to let go of for 2018 and for any year for that matter that is not for your highest good. Hold an emphasis of releasing & forgiving yourself and others for anything & everything. When you are complete, in a safe place burn your paper to release to the Universe with a prayer of letting go and stepping more into the New~ Bravo, now time to restore, renew yourself~
Step #2 Look over your current evening Skin care regime and consider using some sort of Retinol product.. You can start with the lowest dosage & build from there. We recommend if your skin can handle it, Exclusive cosmetics Retinol Extract serum. Retinols are great for reducing fine lines & wrinkles and balancing out skin tone. The benefits include tightening of the pores, smoother skin, stimulation of collagen and elastic tissue. Your face now has the potential to Glow~
Step #3 In morning, apply face makeup sparingly and we recommend only using a concealer to cover any all areas you would like diminished. We recommend our Hot Lashes Vanish Concealer. One of our customers favorites~!
Step #4 Now time to focus on the eyes- For if eyes are the windows to the Soul, our eyelashes are the curtains. Our Hero product is our Hot Lashes Makeup Artist Kit, renowned for its ability to open up your eyes by gently curling your eyelashes & with warm heat the sets the curl for all day~ With your beautiful eyes popping~!
Step #5 At the end of your makeup ritual, we suggest adding into your regime our 8 Hour Line Eraser. Just a small amount, a dab to apply over fine lines, any puffiness under your eyes or around your nasal folds and let Set for 10 minutes. This creates a Seal that erases for up to 8 hours. One of our most popular New products! Just reminder to let seal for the 10 minutes and only use a small amount. All reviews have been 5 Stars~!
All of us at Luminous Beauty are here for our customers and we love providing for you any and all tips and our latest beauty finds, always with a focus of your inner as well as outer beauty~!
A toast to all our beauties for a Safe, Happy, Healthy and Beautiful New Year~!
~ " Solomon had 300 hundred wives and 700 hundred concubines. But there was only one woman he truly adored who remained forever in his heart, the Queen of Sheba. Sheba longed for her soulmate;she wanted a companion who could meet her as an equal on every level---in wisdom, emotionally, spiritually and passionately." quote by Sarah Ban Breathnach
We had always admired the Queen of Sheba and learned of her through the beautiful stories of King Solomon. He loved her as he loved no other and she was glamorous, yet simple, kind, authentic, real and she knew how to truly and deeply Love~
In studying her in depth, we came up with 7steps where we can all claim our own inner Queen of Sheba, For yes, dear ones, we each are our own glorious queens. And yes, she even had her own unique beauty routines~ We love that :)
1. Get in touch with your own unique loving. Get to know yourself, relish in your uniqueness, love "all" your flaws, all of you. Feel it, claim it--- bring all of your heart into you first~ Queen of Sheba knew her worth and knew first and foremost the depth of her heart and she claimed it all.
2. Become comfortable in your own skin. Embrace your likes, the things you just really love to do...Dance in the rain if that moves you, be quirky, be You with no apologizes. Queen of Sheba had a beautiful full life before she met Solomon--- with deep love for her family and friends. She did fun things that gave her great joy in nature, the lands, with the seasons. She radiated from her joy of self.
3. Hold strong in your truth, follow the energy of your heart and also bring mindfulness and discernment to your life. Hold for the one that is --- the one. The Queen of Sheba knew when she gave her heart, all would be transformed, including herself. So she like Solomon... choose wisely~
4. And when you love, love with your whole heart, love with rawness, realness, passion and truth. Aim for the communion of souls. The Queen of Sheba once she gave over her heart to Solomon, he knew she loved him as no other....ever~
5. Dress in your beauty, explore your unique beauty in dress. Have no limits except those you impose. Dress in a way that enhances you and expresses You in your beauty. The Queen of Sheba once she gave of her heart to Solomon held back no barriers to express to him and to commune with him through dress.
6. Enhance your facial features, your eyes, your radiance, your beauty. The Queen of Sheba when she came to Solomon's lands brought with her soft Kohl to line her eyes, ointment for her eyelashes and pigments to enhance those eyelashes. She loved pampering herself and getting ready for her Love and in return pampering him~
7.She also adored taking precious care of herself with daily Ormus baths as well as Ormus face milk With amazing elements that feed nourish our skin from the inside out. After regular use, skin appears tighter, more glowing and luminous with less dryness and lines. The Elixir for magical facial beauty, Guaranteed~
So beauties, you're not second best. You're descended from an ancient, sacred lineage; the daughters of Sheba & Cleopatra. Stand tall girlfriend, claim your beauty, your deep love, your love of Life and... your magnificent crown~
Quantum Products by Luminous Beauty
~ From Hot Lashes by Luminous Beauty---We love Christmas and all things beautiful about Christmas, starting with Inner beauty and expanding to outer radiance. This is a time on the planet when all are in this one-ness of celebration. So lets take the time to breathe, to give, to take sweet care and to Love~
Step 1... Start where you are. Take beautiful care of yourself, slow down, rest, breathe and sleep.
Step 2...Just try this for one day and add days as they see fit. Give~ Really give of your time, your caring, volunteer somewhere. Give back, Pay it forward and if you can... do anonomously~ This one act we have found taps into a inner radiance that just sets our inner Glow factor into overdrive~! Try it...~
Step 3...Now take time for you and Give yourself a facial...It's easy, exfoliate your face, apply your favorite face mask and then bath yourself in scented oils. For an extra pampering, you can apply our Hot Lashes 8 hour line eraser. A customers favorite~
Step 4...At night apply your favorite facial serums and add a dab of our Hot Lashes nourishing eyelash treatment for the care and nourishment of your eyelashes. One of our award winners~
Step 5...Accentuate your beautiful eyes. Apply Vanish under eye concealer, really play up your eyes with our Hot Lashes 3 pieces all day eyeliner kit. Curl those beautiful eyelashes for the look of false lashes~! Our Hot Lashes heated eyelash curler kits, set your beautiful curl for all day and really open up your eyes.
Step 6....Now that your are glowing, rested, eyes accentuated....In evening, wear some Gold~! It can be a gold touch in eyeliner or gold earrings or like our model...Gorgeous glowing Gold dress, Dare to be the best radiant you ever.
And remember, you are born from the stars....and Glowing IS your natural state~ Now go love and enjoy yourself.
We adore you beauties~
Sunday great day for reflection and for looking at the many ways we can step up to seeing, the sacred beauty of who we all are~
Step 1 Connect with nature, go for a walk as far from a city as you can, walk along a seashore, pay attention to the surroundings and take it all in~ Recharge yourself.
Step 2 Bless everything you see, It can be a simple extending of blessings to the land, the sea and include yourself beauties~
Step 3 Start a habit of complaining less and choosing to See the good and the blessings in whatever is present in your life. Even an illness can be a beautiful time to rest, take sweet sweet care of yourself and get back to self nurturing.
Step 4 Even if for only a few minutes a day, take a deep breath, close your eyes, go within and tap into your inner goodness. Feel it, breath it and extend loving to yourself. You yourself are worthy of your own loving, always~
Step 5 As you apply any makeup routine, take the time to see the light that is just inside your eyes and apply makeup that enhances your true beauty, your unique eye color. We suggest our Hot Lashes heated eyelash curler 10 PC beauty collection. All designed with You in mind. to enhance who you are and always remember you first, see the inner beauty in you....You may be pleasantly surprised~ own it, claim it~
You have a unique inner sacred beauty that is all You...~
As Hot Lashes by Luminous Beauty, we have been pondering the steps and the glorious-ness of Inner and outer radiance for years~ Since we as a company tout "Luminous" in our company name...We love radiance, live for radiance and treasure radiance. We came up with 10 steps to a a more radiant you--- inner and outer. Take a look, explore, see if any of this resonates for you~
1. Radiance really starts with a truly rested good nights sleep. Arrange your bed, your sheets, your pillows. Soft sheets and good pillows are crucial, make sure you love getting into your bed, so that you are ensured deep rest. A good hour before sleep, slow down, let go of the day, relish the good, the love that showed up that day. Turn down the lights, take a bath, light a candle and get ready for a glorious night sleep.
2. Awaken as softly as you can, if you have an alarm, set for a soft favorite song that then builds. How we awake is as important as how we go to sleep.
3. If you can allow for this in your morning routine, we highly suggest as least 10 minutes of mediation, before you start you day. Chant a tone or mantra that lifts you, settling your mind, gets you settled and prepared for a glorious radiant day.
4. Start with a cleansing routine to thoroughly clean your face from your nights rest. If you can, exfoliate your skin of any dead skin cells, we love the Clarisonic facial machine for this. Or you can use coconut oil mixed in with sea salt and rub gently over your beautiful face. and then rinse thoroughly. After apply your favorite daytime moisturizer and as you look at yourself in the mirror, always be open to seeing your unique beauty---See You as radiant~ Call it forth from within you~ awaken your own sleeping beauty~
5. We love a natural and simple makeup routine for day, we suggest to forgo face makeup/foundation and instead apply slightly a under eye concealer, like Hot Lashes Vanish concealer if needed to cover any and all redness around the eyes. Letting your own radiant skin shine through~
6. Apply lightly a soft eyeliner to accentuate your eye shape. Keep it simple and natural~ Chose a soft black, brown or charcoal. Our 3 PC Hot Lashes eyeliner Kit is wonderful for this with a all day sealer, our customers favorite.
7. Curl your beautiful lashes with the Hot Lashes curling system. We have found this simple procedure of just softly curling your lashes truly opens up your eyes, for a more wide awake look. Again marvel at the beauty of your eyes and really See your radiance~
8. For Evening and if you want to darken your lashes, apply a coat of really good mascara, like our Patented Hot Lashes Lasting curl mascara to your upper and bottom lashes, again focus seeing your inner beauty come alive~
9.. Finally apply a natural soft lip color with a natural lip liner to accentuate your lips and smile. Go with just one shade darker than your natural lip color. Again, go for your own natural beauty to come through.
10. Then step out into your day, seeing your radiant being, Smile your beautiful smile and extend appreciation for your life, your beauty, your family and all you encounter. Your radiance, your essence will be all around you~
Suggestion to try this and see how it works for you and remember, gratefullness is so key.
One of our favorite quotes by a beautiful Mystic. " If the only prayer you said every day was Thank you, that would be enough..." Meister Ekhart~ Germany
We adore you beauties, from all of us at Luminous Beauty~